Friday 31 May 2013

6 PAX


The Truth About Six-Pack Abs

There is no quick, and there is no easy. This is a hard slog of lots of intense exercise and dietary deprivation. Junk food and booze need to be dramatically cut, and you may develop something akin to an obsessive-compulsive disorder about caloric balance. And then, finally, when you achieve your desired abdominal definition, you must sustain the lifestyle that got you there in order to sustain the abs. 

So why would you want to do this? Sometimes I ask myself that question. I don’t think you’ll get laid more. Hell, it actually removes some padding down there and may result in complaints. Unless you live near a beach, it’s not like there are lots of opportunities to show them off. And you want to know something? Showing them off gets old fast. At first you may notice admiring glances here and there, but then you stop noticing them. My wife never says anything about my abs anymore. They’re just kind of there.   

So why do I strive to sustain mine? One reason: I like the way they look. Me. I get a kick out of seeing them in the mirror. Yeah, I know that’s stupid and shallow, but it’s what pushes me. If you decide that you’re willing to do what it takes to attain and sustain abdominal definition, then you need to find your why. And, most important, you must be patient. They will come eventually
.





No comments:

Post a Comment